martedì 24 luglio 2012

Goodbye, kiss


Doomed from the start 
We met with a goodbye kiss, I broke my wrist It all kicked off, I had no choice 
You said that you didn't mind 'cause love's hard to find  
Maybe the days we had are gone, living in silence for too long 
Open your eyes and what do you see? 
No more laughs, no more photographs  

Turning slowly, looking back, see 
 No words, can save this, you're broken and I'm pissed 
Run along like I'm supposed to, be the man I ought to  
Rock and Roll, sent us insane, I hope someday that we will meet again 

Running wild  
Giving it everyone, now that's all done 
Cause we burnt out, that's what you do 
When you have everything, it can't be true 
 Maybe the days we had are gone, living in silence for too long 
Open you're eyes and what do you see? 
The last stand, let go of my hand 

Turning slowly, looking back, see 
  No words, can save this, you're broken and I'm pissed 
Run along like I'm supposed to, be the man I ought to 
Rock and Roll, sent us insane, 
I hope someday that we will meet again 
You go your way and I'll go my way 
No words can save us, this lifestyle made us 
Run along like I'm supposed to, be the man I ought to 
Rock and Roll, sent us insane, I hope someday that we will meet again 

Una notte sono stata svegliata da questa canzone. Il riff mi è entrato nel cervello senza che sapessi di che canzone si trattasse. Ho fatto solo in tempo a spegnere la tv e a riaddormentarmi.
Nei giorni successivi mi ritornava in mente di continuo, l'ho cercata ipotizzando diversi gruppi ma non l'ho trovata fino a quando in un negozio l'hanno suonata alla radio e shazam ha colmato il mio dubbio: Goodbye kiss dei Kasabian.
Adesso mi piace ascoltarla la sera tardi prima di andare a dormire oppure la mattina appena sveglia mentre mi preparo il the.  
 
Le note sdolcinate di questa storia d'amore finita mi rassicurano in un certo modo, il loro continuo ripetersi senza sosta crea un loop positivo che mi ricorda il mondo dei sogni da cui mi hanno svegliata quella notte senza infastidirmi.
D'estate basta poco per stare bene: una bella canzone e un angolino in cui sdraiarsi e da cui guardare il mondo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento